1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington D.C., DC 20500-004
- Accomplished procrastinator proven to put off any ginormous project and complete it in seconds
- Effective communicator
- Can tell someone to F#%K off in three languages
- Four if you count the middle finger as another language
- Fluent in sarcasm
- Developed & implemented new ways to demonstrate the eye roll and evil eye
- Seasoned in drinking excessive amount of coffee without peeing for an entire 8 hour shift
- (2000) Graduated High School by the seat of my pants. Literally. I was still serving detentions the day before graduation for all the school skipping.
- (2004) Northcentral Technical College - Wausau, Wisconsin My daddy was a trucker, so I was inspired to become fluent in sign language, too. I wish I would have realized a lot sooner that it's not the same thing.
- (2011) Viterbo University - La Crosse, Wisconsin BS in Biopsychology. I can BS about Biopsychology all day.
I applied and was accepted to all of the following schools:
- Musictech - St. Paul, MN
- McNally Smith - St. Paul, MN (Same school as above. I applied twice over a period of a few years and they changed the name in the process.)
- University of Alaska - Anchorage
- University of Alaska - Juneau
- University of Wisconsin - Marathon
- University of Wisocnsin - Oshkosh
ACADEMIC HONORS & AWARDS
- Are you kidding? I need not overexert myself trying to steal awards and honors from the kiss-asses and overachievers who truly deserve them.
- Seven years of college and I have finally narrowed down my "what I want to be when I grow up" list to three pages. (Front & back, single spaced!)
- Moved 7 times in five years! (That will actually be 8 on June 1st!)
- Passed Statistics and Chemistry
- Survived living with wild college party animals
- Figured out how to use the microwave in the reading room
- BMI Member (Broadcast Music, Inc) 2008 - Present
- Facebook, YouTube, & Myspace (Myspace sucks, but it's kind of a must-have for musicians)
- Can chew gum and listen to my iPod ad the same time
- Can simultaneously pack an apartment and a suitcase for traveling abroad
- Can sing the lyrics to "Amazing Grace" to the tune of "Gilligan's Island"
- Office Skills
- Can jam any printer - even one without paper
- Brilliant at faxing blank documents
- Can type anywhere between 5 and 45 wpm. Depends on whether or not my train of thought is on track
- Can refill a stapler with minimal ER visits
- Skills that Make Mom & Dad Say, That's my girl!!
- Can touch my tongue to my nose
- Have two double-jointed thumbs
- Skilled at reading print upside down
- My Celine Dion, Cher, Crystal Gayle impersonations are entertaining
- Can dress in all black for two weeks straight without having to do laundry
- Education, obviously
- Advocating Wikipedia as a scholarly resource
- Fainting Goats
- The other day, I picked up a cup someone left on the street and threw it away so it could go sit in the landfill for a few gazillion years, instead of out where everyone could see it