9. What better way to spend the 4th of July than on the water? Just make sure you plan ahead. If you can't plan ahead, get your lazy ass out of your vehicle and walk up to the ATM to avoid any potential disasters.
8. FOUR WORDS: Hot Dog Eating Contest!!! The 4th of July just would not be The 4th of July without a massive heart attack!
7. Weather permitting, a leisurely bike stroll is always a 4th of July favorite!
|Don't forget to take your friends, too!|
|6. Explosives!!! Lots of illegal explosives to show the world you are free to do whatever you want!|
5. GO SWIMMING!!!!!!!
4. Show your patriotic side by setting up this one of a kind Americana rig at your favorite camping location. Unfortunately, for those in Minnesota, you'll have to park it somewhere the government has not shut down.
3. Don't do a damn thing and write about it on your Facebook status!!!
|2. EAT WATERMELON UNTIL YOU TURN INTO ONE!!!!|
And the Number One Way to Celebrate Independence Day:
1. Wear Sunscreen!