The only way I am going to get through this school withdrawal is to start the graduate school search. Along with that comes the test prep. Considering the deadlines are usually January or February, I have my work cut out for me.
So here is my list of things I need to accomplish within the next year:
- Go to Ireland (Every good sabbatical requires a trip somewhere.)
- Finish my memoir (Every good sabbatical also requires the completion of a book)
- Write some songs
- Record a studio album with some of those recently written songs
- Play gigs to sell that album with all of those recently written and recorded songs
- Find some intriguing graduate programs
- Apply to those intriguing graduate programs
- Prep for the MAT and/or GRE
- Take the MAT and/or GRE
- Make my family so incredibly sick of having me around that they won't mind if I find a graduate program out of the state. . . or . . . country?!