Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Letter to a Jackass!


This was found under my windshield wiper this morning when I left work and I have to say, I'm kind of pissed about it.  If anyone knows the twerp responsible for this, you can pass along my response.


Dear Jackass,

First of all, do not refer to me as "friend".  You are not lucky enough to be a friend of mine.  Considering what you do in your spare time, I'm guessing you have a hard time making friends.

You are right, though.  Someone did indeed vandalize my vehicle.  Litter on my windshield is disgusting.  I believe the perp is walking around downtown La Crosse looking like an idiot with nothing better to do than tag vehicles that don't agree with his/her politics.  Way to waste paper!

And, no, I am sorry honey, you are NOT a good samaritan.  A good samaritan is a compassionate person who unselfishly helps others.  In fact, it is a little odd that you would claim this title while vandalizing the vehicle of someone working less than a block away coaching people with disabilities in their place of employment so they are able to be more independent and provide a service to their community.  How exactly are you giving back?  I wish I had nothing better to do on a Tuesday morning than roam parking lots looking for vehicles with bumper stickers that opposed my political viewpoint.

Speaking of my political viewpoint -- it's mine.  Not yours.  I respectfully understand that we disagree.  Going door-to-door and counseling all of the people with Obama signs in their yard to spread your message would probably be more rewarding for you.  Oh, that's right.  You're a coward and would rather do it the anonymous route.

-- Not Your Friend


No comments:

Post a Comment