Thursday, December 16, 2010

May 14, 2011

Five days after my 29th birthday I will graduate with 168 credits.  That's not counting the 70ish credits from the interpreting degree I received in '04.  The sabbatical has been great, but I am afraid that it is going to have to come to an end.  Not right now, though.  As a matter of fact, I'm sitting on the sofa still in my pajamas watching the evening news.  My teeth haven't been brushed today and I just might have had cookies for breakfast.


The rest of the Viterbo students will be on break until January 17th.  Not me.  I guess that I have been on sabbatical since before Halloween, so I guess it is only fair that I start earlier than everyone else.

But, enough about that!  My sabbatical is dwindling away, so I am going to enjoy these last moments and put them to good use . . .

thinking...


and planning...

the graduation party!

Keep May 14th open.

That's all I'm going to say right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment