To make it EVEN BETTER, the professors were in the middle of discussing data we've been collecting for two weeks. My partner and I somehow obtained the wrong data and numbers that should have looked like this: 0.612, 0.432, 0.1204, 0.002343, etc... ended up looking more like this: 125436.43, 243476.31, 464,345.66, etc. These were bird brains we were analyzing. Apparently, our bird was one of the prehistoric ones that we thought were extinct.
Six week left in the semester and the damn literature review has still not written itself. DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING AROUND HERE?
Here's my to-do list:
- Biopsychology Exam TOMORROW MORNING!
- Edit photo sessions from last Wednesday (2 of them)
- Edit photo session from last Saturday (1 of them)
- Clean apartment
- Pick up baby chicks for Easter photos
- Set up backdrops
- Take lots of pictures ALL weekend
- Edit pictures rest of weekend
- Figure out what I want to be when I grow up by Monday at 3:00 PM and share it with other students who are only coming to the career presentation because they need it for their iWebfolio
- Research a career in Biopsychology and submit it to the DropBox by Monday night
- Hurry up and make it look like I've made progress on the research/lit review
- Lab Quiz next Thursday
- Written Lab Report due next Thursday
- Gig at Canadian Honker next Saturday (PRACTICE!!!! MAKE TIME TO PRACTICE!!!)
- Put Power Point together for hospice presentation
- Do the hospice presentation
- Find an apartment
- Move . . . . . . . . . AGAIN!
That just made me REALLY crabby. Moving makes me crabby.
Back to the To-Do List...
- Photograph 1st wedding of the season next month
- Lori McKenna concert in Chicago - ONE MONTH FROM TONIGHT -
- Graduation Party Planning
- Music Fest - in Winona
- Gig in Green Bay
- I think I need to stop here for right now . . . . .