Sunday, March 27, 2011

Top Ten Ways to Entertain Myself During the Graduation Ceremony

So, I have been warned that the graduation ceremony is long and boring.  It's important to plan ahead for these things, so here is my list of things I can do to entertain myself during the ceremony:

The Top Ten Ways to Entertain Myself During the Graduation Ceremony:

10.  Bring my laptop to search for jobs.

9.  Order a pizza and tell the delivery person to bring it to the girl in the black gown and cardboard hat. 

8.  Play doh, crayons, and coloring books. 

7.  Catch up on sleep from the all the nights of studying... oh wait... I never studied, nor did I miss a night of sleep. 

6.  It's too bad Psychology isn't spelled Spychology.  Then, I could shake hands with everyone and say, "Hey.  I have my B.S. in B.S.  - Bio Sychology." 

5.  Finish my literature review.

4.  Call my mom, stand up on my chair, and ask if she can see me!!

3.  Floss my teeth with my tassel.

2.  Repeat number 4.  But this time, call Dad. 

And the number one way to entertain myself during the graduation ceremony is . . .

1.  Make like a senior and skip the ceremony and go right to the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment