Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring Break: What Day is It?

I woke up this morning with Nolan on top of me and his Thomas the Train jammies right in my face.  "What time are you gonna get up, Aunt Kiki?"  I looked at the clock: 6:22 AM.  "In ten minutes." I answered.  "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, TEN!"  And apparently I was supposed to get up, so I did.

I tripped over a bunch of toys on the way to the bathroom.  Shannon and Mark aren't coming home until Thursday, so unless someone breaks a limb in this mess, I think it can wait.

Today, Nolan goes to daycare & Madeline spends the day with me.  It's a good thing the kids love doing homework with me because that is what is on the agenda this morning.  I know it goes against everything I stand for, but research needs to be done and someone decided to give two exams next week.

Seven years of college and I can't figure out how to use Shannon & Mark's coffee pot.  I am going to go give it another try, or else today is just not going to be pretty.


1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! No holidays. Exams, deadlines and due-dates come no matter whether or not spring break is placed in between. :-)

    Have fun and good luck.

    ReplyDelete