Student ID... MISSING!
Financial Aid... REINSTATED!
Farewell to the sabbatical. Tomorrow is a school night. Farewell to waking up whenever I please, lounging around in pajamas until I can't stand the smell of myself, the "hanging out" with Grandpa Larry, the goofing off, and everything else I have become so accustomed to the last few months. It is time to focus, get serious, and get this graduation thing done.
The seventh year senior would like to take this time to reflect on my many accomplishments during this amazing sabbatical:
- "Hunting in the House" is now at 10,000 words!
- I shoveled Grandpa's driveway. Three times.
- Worked 50+ hours at Integra's new building & it looks AWESOME!
- Drank the equivalent of an Olympic-sized swimming pool in Coffee!
- Watched "Home Alone" 4 times.
- Watched "Elf" 3 times.
- Memorized the words to almost all of Sugarland's new CD.
- Read over 25 books to Nolan, Madeline, and Gunner.
- Brushed my teeth at least every three days.
- Played 3 gigs.
- Watched every episode of Cheers, The Andy Griffith Show, and Everybody Loves Raymond ever made.