Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Another Q&A Session with a Senioritis Sufferer

Q: Are you going to pass all of your classes this semester?
Melissa: Well, let's put it this way: I have made peace with the thought of not graduating in May of 2011.

Q: Is this just senioritis, or is there something more going on?
Melissa: Can you repeat the question?

Q: Is this just senioritis, or is there something more going on?
Melissa: Um... can you rephrase the question?

Q: Is there something more than just senioritis going on?
Melissa: I still don't get it.

Q: Are you on drugs? Are you depressed? Are you eating? Are you sleeping? Are you sick?
Melissa: I have senioritis.  Of course I'm sleeping.  Of course I'm sick... sick of school. 

Q: Are you on drugs?
Melissa: Caffeine is a drug.  I'm addicted.  I consume it everyday in large doses.

Q: What's your favorite class this semester?
Melissa: Are you asking which class I hate the least?  If I didn't have to write news articles, I'd probably like my news reporting class a little.

Q: Have you given any thought to post-graduation?
Melissa: Yes.  I'm planning a graduation party.

Q: What about grad school?
Melissa: I have enough credits to be a doctor.  I don't think I need grad school.

Q: This is week 6 of school.  How many hours do you think you've spent doing homework this semester so far?
Melissa: 3... maybe 4?!

Q: Do you consider yourself an underachiever?
Melissa: I consider myself a burnt out overachiever.

Q: What should you be doing right now?
Melissa: Completing my lab notebook, buying the textbooks I still haven't purchased, editing photos, finishing up the draft of my news article, eating lunch, or working on my independent study proposal.  Cleaning would also be a great option.

Q: And what are you doing?
Melissa: Blogging.

Q: Is that a good use of your time?
Melissa: Bite me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment